Little Energy Bites
• 2/3 cup Renees Live Cultured Coconut Creme (any flavor). For this recipe, I used Berries n’ Crème.
• 1/2 cup melted Chocolate chips (your favorite brand).
• 12 tsp nut butter your favorite type (peanut, almond, cashew, sunflower, etc.)
• Use a silicone mold.
• Take out 2/3 cup of Renee’s LIVE Coconut Creme and let it soften while you prepare everything.
• Spread 1 tsp melted chocolate in each cup, coat bottom and sides.
• Add 1 tsp of your favorite nut butter to bottom of each cup.
• Stir Renee’s LIVE Coconut Creme till it is smooth and creamy. Spoon it into each cup evenly.
• Drizzle with remaining chocolate.
• Freeze for a few hours.
Enjoy these little bites! They are the perfect snack for a summer day!